- Minimum Frequency Response: 5 Hz
- Maximum Frequency Response: 100 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): 1%
- Impedance: 6 Ohm
- Audio Channels: 5.1
- Sound System: Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD, DTS, DTS HD, DTS-HD Master Audio
- Frequency Band: AM, FM
- Bluetooth: Yes
- HDMI: Yes
- Number of HDMI Inputs: 4
- Number of HDMI Outputs: 1
- USB: Yes
- Number of Analog Audio Inputs: 6
- Number of Digital Coaxial Inputs: 1
- Number of Digital Optical Inputs: 1
- Operating Power Consumption: 210 W
- Color: Black
- Height: 6.6"
- Width: 17.1"
- Depth: 12.9"
- Weight (Approximate): 17.60 lb
- Limited Warranty: 2 Year
Your Ticket to Exciting Surround Sound
Soundbars definitely have their place, but if explosive surround-sound is what you're dreaming of-without an eye-watering price tag-check out the all-new TX-SR353. It serves as a next-gen 4K/ 60 Hz-ready hub for all your devices (game consoles, STBs, VCRs, and BD players) and sends everything to your TV through a single HDMI ® . But best of all, its discrete analog amps immerse you in 140 W/ Ch of clear and dynamic sound, whether it's from your regular TV shows, DTS-HD Master Audio TM -encoded Blu-rays, an AM/ FM radio station, or MP3s played via USB. So if you want to fix your thin flatscreen sound, do it properly and do it affordably with this compact A/ V solution.
- TX-SR353 5.1-Channel A/V Receiver
- Indoor FM antenna
- AM loop antenna
- Quick Start Guide
- Remote control
- 2 x AAA (R03) batteries